This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over a girl that you feel like a sucker for?
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
How to get over a girl that you feel like a sucker for?
So I met this girl when I was in grade 9 and she was in grade 7 (it was a small school, so it was a split class). We immediately hit it off but, I dunno why or whatever, but we split after Christmas. So, we moved on with our lives for a couple of years. Then we met up with each other again when I was in grade 11 and she was in grade 9, we got together for like a week and then we split again. I decided to go to the school I thought she was going to go to for highschool for my grade 12 year. I don't even know what the problem was, we clicked again this year but for some reason we spent minimal amount of time actually together. (maybe a day, 8 hours the entire year). It ended really badly with her telling me I was a creep and she never wanted to see me again. Then I went to a program for employment and we ran into each other again then.

When she saw me she was like "Oh wow, remember me! from (the school that we went to when we met each other from and it all started)"

I was like "Yeah I remember you

(your that b*tch that humiliated me in front of the entire school (it became this big school gossip) by leading me on to chase you then doing stuff with countless other guys right in front of me while not doing a single thing with me or even talking to me about any of other guys,

hurt me emotionally (by calling me all kinds of names),

and overall just ruining my last year of highschool (going to a big school, my first time at public school, full of no one that I really knew)

Although the last thing wasn't really anything to do with her, it still would of been kinda nice if we had, I dunno, had a real conversation that year, instead of flaking me off any time I tried to reach out to her)

Okay, now I have ranted about all the crappy stuff that she did to me, I will talk about some more on the rational side of it.

I dunno, we hadn't talked to each other in a couple of years, so I think I really came across strong when immediately after she accepted my friend request on Facebook I started sending her all of these love letters.

She also said to me a couple of times that she wanted to just be friends (ofc I really didn't respect this at all)

The school was a school that actually discouraged grades hanging out with other grades (way to boost school spirit on this one!)

As I am sure most guys are in the same boat as me on this one, there is at least a side to me that is not totally against swinging and open relationships. In fact I spent most of that year getting to know a girl that was into radical swinging crossing pretty much every sexual boundary that you could think of. Therefore, I didn't TOTALLY mind when she would grab other guys parts or kiss makeout or lick them (in the first year I knew her I think she gave a bl*wjob to one of my friends, was cybering and would line up for all of the guys to give her spankings) The issue for me was that she was just spending all of this attention on every other guy I saw her with, none of them I actually knew, and none to me.

So now, the problem is that all the other girls I come into contact with don't really seem like girls that I want to build up a solid, long-term relationship with (they are the kinds of girls that you like to chat up and get to know, but you don't actually want to do anything more than sex)

I just can't move on passed her, it just feels like I am thinking about her all the time and wondering what she is doing. Than I say to myself, enough thinking about her, move on, she is not worth it, and then ofc you are still thinking about her even when you are making an effort not to.

I think she still wants to get back together, when I see her on the streets, she still eyes me out and I feel too scared of letting her do the same things to me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM

OMG you are chasing unrequited love. That is a dead end street my friend.
You were both very young when you met and you got the live bug. She isn't in to it, so recognize that and move in.
All you have to do it make an effort to meet and date other people.
See what develops.
Good luck,
Rex

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply