This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get privacy on Facebook without hurting feelings?
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
How can i get privacy on Facebook without hurting feelings?
I am friends with family and teachers along with my friends. I'm a freshman and some things I would like to post on Facebook I can't because of the adults. If I make a new Facebook with just family my mom would get suspicious and if I unfriend her or make it so she can't see my posts her feelings would be hurt. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM

If its something your mom shouldn't see you shouldn't be posting it at all.

Ads

Don't post anything on the internet that you wouldn't want your own mother to see. Think about it.

Why WOULD you post something you don't want her to see? Attention from others? There is a root issue there.

jesus freaking christ man... 2 thing u can do... make ur fam teachers w.e not c ur posts by going into the the privacy settings under the account tab and then u click customize settings and and then there is this button next to "posts by me" u click it then click customize and write down who ever u don't want to c ur posts. other thing is like clicking the lock under the place where u write and stuff...

Well you can use privacy settings on who you want to see your crap.

Click on where you write your status, click on the padlock, click on customise, then type names in 'hide from'.

Make a secret Facebook account and add the friends that you want to share. So many people have at lease two accounts.