This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell what facebook friends deleted me?
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM
How to tell what facebook friends deleted me?
I just realized I have 5 less people than I had before. I have a lot of fbook friends and I was wondering if there was a way I could find out which specific people deleted me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Okay firstly, they may not have deleted you. Every single day my friends list fluctuates up and down. I have no idea why, whether its just a facebook error or the person is fiddling around with their privacy settings.
A friend that may be missing today, will be there tomorrow. It just happens so don't assume they deleted you!

If they DID delete you, all you can do to find out is by memory. Say if its your workplace or specific sports club or something, you can go through one of your friends mutual friends lists that belongs to that workplace/club/school etc. And then you may notice a specific or memorable person is not a mutual friend anymore. That's a quick way to do it.

The only other way would be one by one going through your friends list to check for best friends, important friends, random friends. And maybe eventually you will figure out one of them is missing.

Either way its no big deal. In future you might go to contact them, realise they aren't your friend anymore, and then get the answer to who deleted you.

But wait a while anyway, cos that number fluctuates weirdly for weird reasons unrelated to anyone deleting you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply