This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I keep getting mailer daemon messages.?
11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
I keep getting mailer daemon messages.?
I have an iPhone 5. Ever since the iOs 6 update that linked Facebook with my contacts, everytime I text certain ppl it will send me a mailer-daemon@mx.facebook.com saying message failure. So I told my friends and when they text me it goes through and we can continue off that message. And also the texts are grouped differently. Usually, all message from the same person go into one file. Whereas now when I send one it goes into its own separate failed one and the one they send is a whole new file but same number . HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Go through your contacts somehow they uploaded wrong, probably an extra letter or character

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Mailer-Daemon usually means that your message has been detected as "spam" (even tho it isn't).

Send your next message with only one word. If it gets thru, send another with a 2nd word. Keep adding words until you find out what is triggering the spam detector. If nothing gets thru, you have to contact your friends' provider and ask to be removed as a spammer.