This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you were dating me and I had a flirty facebook profile, would you be upset?
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
If you were dating me and I had a flirty facebook profile, would you be upset?
If you were dating me and I had a facebook profile which shows cleavage and I'm giving a flirty smile, would you be upset? Or what would you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:37 AM

Yeah, but I wouldn't say nething for fear of you thinking im controlling you. The guys who are best with girls are the ones who let the girls do what they want in that respect. That way, the girl isnt gonna actually ever cheat or do nething bad (USUALLY), for fear that he already doesnt care much and has confidence u wont cheat, and that he might dump them if he thought u were.

Guys who are super protective usually come across as needy and desperate and insecure, so most girls think they can walk all over them and they wont get dumped. its reverse psychology, and as always, it works on girls. =)

If you are doing that, chill out. Why do you need random guys seeing your boobs if you already have a boyfriend? Are you really that insecure that you need approval? Honestly, babe.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply