This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please be honest, is this a good facebook profile picture? If i look bad, tell me what's wrong. Thanks?
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Please be honest, is this a good facebook profile picture? If i look bad, tell me what's wrong. Thanks?
http://m1247.photobucket.com/albumview/a...0&newest=1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM

I think it's a great picture. It's you (I assume!), you look natural, your clothes are nice...
It's nice to see a modest young lady rather than all these girls flashing their 'goods' for all of mankind to see. Keep that pic. It's really great Smile

Ads

No, not at all! It's very pretty. Take a chance, use it as your default picture!

To be honest, I would much rather see you showing teeth when you smile. The picture is good just show teeth! But your profile picture can be whatever you want. This picture would be just fine if YOU like it. Not everyone else

I think that you're a very pretty girl. Not the kind of pretty where you wear 2 pounds of make-up, but the natural pretty. You have beautiful eyes, you have a nice hairstyle and your clothing-style is looks cool. I think it would make a great profile picture!