This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, Would you remember something like this?
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Girls, Would you remember something like this?
I just got a quick question

Anyway im starting to talk to this girl on facebook so i liked her truth is And ive seen her once, and we were just in the same group of people at a football game And that was 3 years ago, and she brought it up in the truth is. Does that mean anything, or do girls usually remember **** like that 2 or 3 years ago.

And she rated me an 8, and shes younger if that matters

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM

Well, you obviously made an impression Big Grin So poke her, or message her on facebook.

Ads

Honestly, yes, I have a good memory, so I remember little things like that. She might be into you, she might not. She might have rated you an 8 to be nice, or because she likes you and doesn't want to rate you a 10 because she doesn't want to seem desperate. This really isn't enough information to know if she's into you, so you should just keep talking to her and if she is, things will progressSmile

Im 14 And A Girl . The best way to get her interested is always talk to her , make her feel like she matters to you , if you have her number always text her saying night or morning Smile just littl things count also call her beautiful not hot or sexy this makes a girl feel more speacial and wanted x hope this helped