This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend is trying to win over my guy! Guys and Girls, Please help me!!?
11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
My best friend is trying to win over my guy! Guys and Girls, Please help me!!?
I'm 22
So I have a boy I like.. my schoolmate..pretty much he was a huge crush for like an year..and later on we became really really good friends.. and i secretly like him.. I told him this once.. and he was ok with it.
But he cannot commit to me as he is engaged already(He's 25), so we have been just close friends.
A friend of mine(girl) to whom I've been telling stories about him and I, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way we hang out etc..almost everything about him , is kinda feeling jealous.
She has been telling me she wants a guy like John(his name), she added John on facebook etc.. ( she hasnt even talked/met him in person.
I feel like a jerk now!

What should i do? When i tried to talk to her about this, she said she has no such intentions but her actions clearly show she is tryna do something! And it hurts me.
Should i stop telling things to her?
She doesn't have a wide friends circle or a great school life.Was it my mistake that I shared thoughts about my prince charming to my best friend?! Why the world is so shallow?!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM

you need to leave well alone and get on with your own life --- good luck

Ads

Well, you don't know for sure what her intentions are. Is she actually making the moves on him? Asking him out, trying to seduce him, and not including you in this? If she is, she's not your friend and never was.

If she isn't making the moves on him and is just being friendly, chances are she's actually looking out for YOU, and seeing whether you're setting yourself up to get hurt.

Your Prince Charming? Oh dear. He's a GUY, love. He shits and farts. Get real.

He is already engaged. So why do you wanna worry? Move on girl Smile