This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way of finding people whose friend requests I rejected on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Is there any way of finding people whose friend requests I rejected on Facebook?
I accidentally rejected a friend request on Facebook and now I can't find that person as I don't know his surname. I am desperate to get in touch with him. Does anyone know of any way at all that I can find my rejected requests, any way at all!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Do you know ANY people that know him, or ANY of his family members at all?! Even if you just describe the way he looks or acts to someone that is acquainted with him, they'll know who you're talking about and be able to identify him

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Click on the friend request mini-icon at the top left hand part of your Facebook screen and see if you can see your ignored requests from there. If not, you're going to have to go hunting around Facebook for the guy, or check Facebook settings for currently ignored requests.

FIND THE IGNORED REQUESTS...