This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the big deal with having many facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
What's the big deal with having many facebook friends?
Compared to what other people at my high school have, I have few friends. And I have about 220. At my school, the average person has at least 300 friends. I know about 5 people that have over 1,000. I'm lame, and I see equally lame people, and they have like 500 friends. Some are so insecure they think their popularity can be measured by how much friends they have on facebook, its like a competition to have the most friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:39 AM

there is no big deal
it's kinda like ur making it a big deal by seeing other ppls friends enless someone said something like hahahaha u only have 220 friends

Ads

I think it reflects on the shallowness of society as a whole, so don't worry, it's not as if i particularly dislike you or something.

They are obviously making up for feelings in inadequacy by friending everyone who asks.

Facebook is so bogus. It doesn't matter at all when it comes to life. It's not like those people with all of those friends, talk to them everyday, let alone even know them all, and in person. It's just Facebook. A stupid website. Life should not revolve around it. Not a big deal.