This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can i download Facebook Application Development for dummies?
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Where can i download Facebook Application Development for dummies?
im really wanting to learn how to make facebook apps.. i think that it would be an awesome idea.. but, idk how and so i was wondering..., where could i download Facebook Application Development for dummies download. plz give me a download link or something plz no dumb answers like "just pay for it"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

Here is how you want to start if you are smart take time to learn programming first with html and basic then move on to java/javascript and flash then learn how to make nice drawings and animations. Takes time don't think it is easy. I thought the same but it takes time. Can't jump straight to facebook javascript/flash.

Ads

I wrote Facebook Application Development For Dummies. Please don't steal my book. For the amount of hours I put into it vs. the amount I'll end up making on it, I'm already not planning on making enough to make up for what I put into it. I would like to at least pay for my time though.

You can purchase a downloadable copy of the book on Dummies.com, or on Amazon (which is cheaper) here: http://stay.am/dummiesbookkindle

Or, if you're a blogger contact me and maybe we can figure something else out. Perhaps we can figure out a way to make it worth the free download for you. Maybe if you can get 5 of your friends to buy the book, I can send you a free one. Contact me if you're interested - there are better ways than stealing to get a free book: jesse@staynalive.com

If you don't want to go through that trouble, and your question is really, "Where can I learn about Facebook Application Development?", http://developers.facebook.com is always free.

Too bad that "just pay for it" isn't what you want because that's the smartest answer. Just because you don't want to hear it doesn't make it dumb.