This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips for getting Justin Bieber to follow you on twitter?
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Tips for getting Justin Bieber to follow you on twitter?
I've been trying for a whole year and still no luck!Sad It's getting harder and harder too since he keeps getting more and more followers! Don't hate but I really love Justin Bieber and it would mean the world to me if he followed! Has he followed any of you? If so how did you do it? Any one have tips? Thanks and don't be a hater!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

Okay so I've been trying so hard to get him to follow me too! It took me 1 year and one month. And i FINALLY got him to follow me (: It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. Anyways I just tweeted him 2 times and luckily he found my tweet and just followed me! (: Now I got him to follow him during one of his twitter sprees. He like followed 50 people an i was one of them (: so really try to tweet him during one of his twitter sprees. Be like "I love you so much and it would mean the world to me if u followed me. I love you so much!" I tweeted something like that and he followed me. so yeah. If u have any questions you can send me a msg (:
Good luck!

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

i seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpoilhwcPEo