This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I set my facebook privacy so that some people can see my wall but others cannot?
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
How do I set my facebook privacy so that some people can see my wall but others cannot?
I figured out how to set it so some people can write to my wall and others can't, but I don't know how to set it so some people can't see it at all. I don't want my profession work friends to see everything. Thanks!
Yo Gramma - I don't have an option that says "wall posts".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

I'm fairly certain that if someone is your friend, they will be able to view your wall. You can deselect them from viewing your personal information, photos, and other links that friends have posted by going into your settings and clicking "manage" next to the privacy section, but I think wall content stays open to everyone.
Best bet is to just "defriend" them and say, "I BALEETED my account!" when your coworkers come crying about it.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:40 AM

Settings -> privacy Settings -> profile -> Wall posts -> Customize -> *except these people*

Select the people

Try putting them all in a group like 'Co-Workers' and then it will be easier to keep track of.