This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to NOT HEAR FROM YOUR BF WHENEVER HE'S AWAY (going on 11 days)? What is ur perspective?
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Is it normal to NOT HEAR FROM YOUR BF WHENEVER HE'S AWAY (going on 11 days)? What is ur perspective?
We have been dating for over three months. I'm 24; he's 28.

He travels a lot becuase he's an independant film producer. The first time he traveled, I didn't hear from him and I was upset with him when he got back. We resolved the conflict (seemingly), and THEN:

He goes away two/three more times after that and THE SAME THING HAPPENS!

Currently, he went 4 hours away to re-shoot his feature film and he never emailed, called, or texted (AND HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE A URINARY TRACT INFECTION FROM HAVING SEX WITH HIM; nvr even called to ask how I've been feeling!!!!),
then straight after that (and what he's doing currently) he joined this church group to go to the International Toronto Film Festival! That's where he's at right now but he never invited me to it and he still has not contacted me! He always does this (meaning, he never calls or texts me when he's away)!

I know what he's away doing is the truth (I have ways to check those facts), BUT I HATE HOW HE NEVER CALLS ME OR TEXTS ME OR FACEBOOK COMMENTS ME an then when he gets back he expects things to be all good between us.

I'm ticked off b/c I feel neglected and not valued and not special at all!
I've never had a bf before, so I'm new to all of this.

He's been gone for ten days (and he's still at the film fest), and I've received no call or text isince he left.

Please help. Give me some perspective; what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM

No, it's not normal at all either figure out what his problem is or you could do the simplest thing of all dump his a-- by ignoring his phone calls, ignoring his texts and treating him how he treats you he should get the message.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:41 AM

My first boyfriend he's 13 im 15 im gonna break up with tomorrow he's Git the same problem he comments likes etc other People's stuff and even posts stuf and I know he saw my texts so I'm sick of it he simply doesn't care anymore so yeah haha I would break up with him now before you get too attached because me an my boufriend have been together for 8 months an he was my first kiss an boufriend so I'd say I've got it easy we gotta do what we gotta do good luck!! Smile