This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy s3 VS. iPhone 5?
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Samsung Galaxy s3 VS. iPhone 5?
Im about to get a new phone and Im having a hard time choosing between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5. I love apple products I have a mac book and an ipod. I really like the Samsung Galaxy S3 but can I still use iTunes? I also want a variety of apps and I still want youTube and Facebook. Can I still get those on the galaxy S3?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM

iPhone 5 better

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:41 AM

I was an Apple fan. I owned the iPhone 3, 4, and 5. However, I traded the iPhone 5 for the Samsung Galaxy 3 after playing with my friend's SG3. I love the bigger screen and the customization. After I traded my iPhone 5 for the SG3, I regretted it. I loved the sleekness of the iPhone 5. It's a beautifully designed phone whereas the SG3 is plastic and cheap looking. Apple definitely has better apps. I don't like some of the Android apps. I wasn't sure if I would like my SG3 initially. These days, I wouldn't trade my SG3 for anything else. I won't return to Apple anymore...maybe unless Apple increase their screen size to a minimum of 4.8". And, yes, you can still use YouTube and Facebook on the Samsung Galaxy S3. One minor difference between Facebook Android and Facebook Apple is that on Android, you aren't given the "Top Stories" and "Most Recent" option. Also, since I use Yelp quite often, I hate how on Android, there's no "feed" from recent reviews. I miss this most about Apple.