This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i message him on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Should i message him on facebook?
theres this guy im interested in.& i think he is interested in me bt im not sure..well i been around him 4 times i believe..the first time it was me him and two other guys plus my bestfriend and he was quiet bt so am i then the second time he was trying to make conversation with me.. bt of course i shyed away..third time we talked a bit then right after that we became friends on facebook and he likes all my pictures i like his as well..the last time we were around eachother me and my bestfriend walked in the room he like look at kimmi (my nick name) so the whole time he stared at me at one point we locked eyes and smiled my friend said she think he likes me by the way he looked at me...& the way he was talking to me what should i do..i dont want to make a complete fool of myself if he doesnt think of me in that way..should i just wait to see if he makes a move..or go for it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM

Go ahead and make a move. These days it doesn't have to be the guy who makes the first move. Beside, the way you described it, it's as if something is already going on between you two.

Good luck! The first step is the hardest but the most important thing you will ever do.

Ads

If you want to talk to him just do it! Either on facebook or in real life too - talking to someone shouldn't be that big a deal!

If you don't make the first move he might never (even if he likes you) and you'll regret it.

Let him make the first move in asking you out but YOU need to make the initial contact Smile

if u privatly message him, u wont be makin a fool of yourself, your just letting him know how you feel. i messaged some of my crushes the same after i got over them, and i didnt care how they felt about me just aslong as they knew how i felt about them....but about the "so the whole time he stared at me at one point we locked eyes and smiled" bit, was something me n my friend did alot n we got awkward n then we would just laugh at each other but i think you should message this guy. i think he likes you. Big Grin