This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I make a Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Should I make a Facebook account?
I haven't made one for so long because I always thought it would be useless, but there's still some of my friends who I don't get to talk to a whole lot and it would be nice to keep in touch with some people. On the other hand, I don't want to be pulled into any drama, and I'm concerned about the privacy. Will I be able to keep my info secret from everyone except friends? Is there a way to bulk up the settings so that I don't have to worry about random people seeing my pics and personal info? Should I even bother?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM

i dont like using facebook, i only have it to keep in contac with people.

Ads

I don't advise you to
Facebook isn't like it used to be
Facebook is changing and it's following MySpace footsteps
yeh it has a lot of users but almost everyone is saying that it's becoming boring and many of them are deleting their account
now there's also the drama on Facebook which is really annoying
I know many people who deleted there social network accounts because of that
as much as you try to protect your privacy on Facebook it won't be enough
not long ago done conversations were leaked to the Internet
when Facebook updated everything private photos were made public
if you care about your privacy don't make an account
hope I helped Smile
tell me what you decided to do
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com

I recommend you to make the Facebook account. I was like you but then when I entered Facebook I realised how I was missing things. Create an account and then go to Privacy and configure your privacy the way you want. There is the option of not enabling people to see your picture and other posts that you can share with only friends. All the best, hope I have helped you. Smile

any way , other people can see your profile picture. but you can set the privacy setting that just your friend could see your profile

Yes Make a Facebook you Can Make Things Private There are a lot of Privacy Settings that can hide your photos Likes Videos ETC Even your Wall There is a Privacy Settings For Go Ahead and Make one