This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex like me? My ex stares at me my ex said he loves me?
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Does my ex like me? My ex stares at me my ex said he loves me?
We went out last summer (2011) from May until July. We kissed, hugged, and i sat in his lap at the park, where we would always hangout.I broke up with him at homecoming because it was rumored that he was cheating on me. My parents wouldn't allow me to date him, be near him, or even talk to him because they didnt like his family. So in March 2012 we secretly dated him. It lasted for about 10 days until I got caught. I fell back in love again. I had to break up with him, and I couldn't even do it in person. I had to message him on facebook. August 2012 school started up and he is on my bus. He sometimes stares at me and has no emotion on his face. Mid August i snuck to the park and I kissed him, but rejected going out. In September I snuck there again and got caught. I had terrible punishments. I was devastated. I loved him so much. After that he would stare at me on the bus but not talk to me. To act cool around his friends he would tell me to sit the fuck down on the bus. A few days ago he texted me telling me he loved me. He asked if I would go out with him secretly, I said no because ill get in trouble. Today I found out he has a girlfriend. I CAN'T GET IVER HIM! He was the best boyfriend ever! He was so nice and always told me how beautiful I was. SO TUE QUESTION IS- DO HE LOVE ME? IS HE OVER ME? And WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'm 15 and he's 14 and he still text me everyday..and he stares at me on the bus with no emotion but now he is flirting and he has a gf

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM

yes he does love you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply