This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some YouTube makeup gurus are more famous than other makeup gurus?
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Why are some YouTube makeup gurus are more famous than other makeup gurus?
Like Blair Fowler (juicystar07) although she created her account after her sister how come her subscribers, viewers and twitters followers are more than her sister Elle Fowler(AllThatGlitters21).And like how come some gurus only get like 101 views in 1 year and others got like 89,678 views in 1 year. Why can someone please answer me?Thank you guys so much for your time.
My favorite gurus are AllThatGlitters21, juicystar07,xFLYNNIE,xsparkage,sayanythingbr00ke,TheBubbleGumPrincess,lollipop26​,Julieg713 and Macbarbie07.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM

the reason some are more popular than others, is because some people promote their video. also some are just better at makeup than the other people. so thats why they have more views. because people like them better. make sense? Smile

Ads

It's in the presentation. Also, a lot of the prettier ones who actually know what they're doing will get more attention than the simple looking girls. Society. ***Plus, a lot of them just talk and talk and talk, and doesn't get to actually show anything...makes you want to tell them to just shut up and do a demo already...or fast forward.***

i prefer juicystar over allthatglitters (i'm subscribed to juicystar and not allthatglitters) because Blair is a teenager and i'm a teen and i think her makeup tutorials are more appropriate for my age but then again i haven't watched many of allthatglitters tutorials. but my favorite makeup guru would be Macbarbie07

i love petrilude hes a great artist and has a true artistic look