This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asked this girl to hangout, is she interested?
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Asked this girl to hangout, is she interested?
[Background info] So I'm a sophomore and shes a freshman. We've known each other since the end of last year (didn't talk though). At band camp we still didn't talk, but I think she began to know who I was, and at the beginning of the year i began to talk to her, and I think she's really cute. At the practices and football games I don't directly talk to her but both of us just talk in a group of like 5 kids and she seems to enjoy talking with me, and of course I do too. She's really shy and talks mostly to the freshman in our section but she likes talking to me. I sat with her and her friend at the last game and we all talked for an hour or 2. We text and talk on facebook quite a bit, sometimes she doesn't respond (doesn't worry me b/c she might be busy). Lately in person I've said hi to her almost every time I see her and we have a convo most days, sometimes I'll walk to her locker and talk to her.

Anyway, she's super shy, and that's why I struggle to get a read on her. I asked her to hangout on the weekend the other day and she said maybe, she wasn't busy. So I texted her about it and then she said "sorry I cant", and I just let it go. My question basically is, is she interested in me? I've been getting mixed signals such as whenever we talk she seems really nervous around me, she doesn't start conversations but when I do she always smiles right away. One of her friends told me that she is always pretty busy on weekends, but I also have the fear that because she's so nice she just said maybe cause she didn't want to upset me in person. I plan on still pursuing her until the point comes where I ask her if she likes me and if she says no to my face, then that's the end. But, for now, thoughts on her interest? Since she's so shy it's hard to get a read.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM

i can not know it

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:43 AM

Talk to her and ask her out for coffee or something. Try to know more about her alone rather talk when you are in a group. That will not help...