This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some random freak keeps messaging me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Some random freak keeps messaging me on facebook?
i added this guy on facebook after chatting to him on a dating site. at 1st i thought he was ok but now i think he's a bit of a loner and a weirdo. he kept pestering me to meet up with him and give him my number. i dont want to do either. he unfriended me after i pretended i was seeing someone else. he can still message me from his facebook page. he's messaging me saying 'meet me this week for the shift', 'number', and 'meet me' approx every 30 mins and wont stop what will i do? i havent responded. i cant block him till 48 hours have passed cause i blocked him 1st. i unblocked him because i thought i was being too irrational. he keeps messaging 'number'. i logged on earlier and he left another message. i updated my profile picture and a few minutes later he messaged 'number....number' he must be creeping on my profile even though it private. that's 2 messages so far today.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM

That's what happens when you find online mates.

Ads

This situation can be dangerous. Whatever you do, NEVER give out any personal info, if you do, make it fake. Also de-activate your fb, and make a new one or something. OR report him until you have access to blocking him.

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...652AA6Ip18

Seriously? Just block him again when you can.

Then.... keep the person blocked... if they message you from another account, just block that one too. Just ignore him completely. Do not give into him. If you absolutely must, lie. Tell him you're madly in love with a new man and wish him well on his journey.... then block him and keep ignoring him again, after that for good. After that if he STILL tries to connect with you weirdly enough down the line, tell him how you've moved to France(or whatever place you prefer to dream of) and how you're pregnant with your first child and happily married.

That..... should do it. Mmmhmm.. My work is done here.

a similar situation happened to me it got to the point where it became harassment. Report him on Facebook but you have to have proof... Just block him. If he threatens you you can also report ot the police if the threats become more than just that the computer. Never give out your personal Information I learned that the hard way. Good Luck!

Tell him you're not interested and block him. Never unblock him again. As long as he has some way of contacting you he will think there is still hope that you will succumb to his persistance. He's like a dog that won't let go of a bone and is enjoying the game. He enjoys this challenge and everytime you unblock him it's a victory for him.

2 messages so far today and u call him a freak and u say he keeps messaging u? wow. so how often people DO message u? once a year? just block him again, duh

Just wait it out and DO NOT message him back. Block him as soon as you can and then forget about it.
Looks like your intuition failed you on this one.