This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me or just think I'm hot? Please help!!!?
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Does he like me or just think I'm hot? Please help!!!?
There's this guy I've known for a little over a year but we don't talk alot. We are both 16. Anyways, we met at camp and he stated at me ALOT and flirted with me. He also asked for my number. We flirted over text for a couple months then he kinda stopped texting me. I saw him at the pool once and he just stared at me without saying anything. Then he got a gf. Then they broke up and got back together, then they broke up for good. When they broke up the first time, the guy was like text me so we were texting (flirting) but just for one night. After the second break up, we were texting every day for awhile and we met up at the gym twice and he was flirting a lot. Then he mysteriously stopped texting me in around may or June. He gets grounded from his phone alot and for long periods of time so I think he's still grounded from it cuz he hasn't texted me. Also, he doesn't have a Facebook so I had no way to contact him for a couple months. However, yesterday I got a twitter and followed him. He followed me back and I tweeted that I missed him. He said I miss u too Addie <3 and I said come chill with me and he said aight <3 (this was at around 12am). Around 12am he messages me on twitter and was like hey beautiful!! And I said hey babe Wink and he said ahh what's up my girl? Wink and I said chillin u? We should hook up soon Smile (we have been talking about hooking up for awhile now). But he didn't reply. I thought oh he fell asleep he wil reply tmrw. But the next day (today) he was tweeting stuff and still hasn't replied to meSad I'm so confused! I thought maybe he liked me and he stares and flirts with me, but now he's not answering me! Idk why. I have a couple ideas: 1. Maybe he just forgot 2. He might not have gotten my message somehow which is highly unlikely 3. He replied and I didn't get his message somehow which is also unlikely 4. He is ignoring me 5. He is offended that i would be so forward which wld be weird cuz he's said rly dirty stuff about me. Idk what else:/ thanks

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM

Aw, this just makes me want to be in high school, with all this high school stuff. Aw. Not really.

Ads

Find all posts by this user

ok

I didn't read this because it looks stupid but from the title you sound like a stuck up c*unt who thinks she is hot but probably isn't. I hope this dude f*cks and chucks you and you have giant herpies on your face before you are 17.

he likes you

Hey Addie
Look this isnt confusing.
1.He saw the messages (after the hook up part) but he decided to not reply you...
2.its highly unlikely for that to happen
3.If he replied you would get the message.
4.I think he is ignoring you,and i dont think he is offended bcz most of the guys like that (im a guy too,so im speaking from guys exp.)
If you are hot we isnt the right one for you.He just wants to hook up with you date you a few months and then he will ignore you and treat you very bad.

Ask yourself just one question
Am I hot?
Do I have hot points or not?
If you answer positively then 99.99 % he is using you...

p.s. I wouldnt stare at a girl that much if she wasnt hot

He might just be experimenting with you, or playing around with you.
Give a little playback; act the same way as he acted towards you. Ignore some of his texts (when he does), Play a little hard to get; then see if he really wants you and not just for your body.

Boys that age are a lot of talk when it comes to pretty girls or someone they really like their minds turn to mush and haven't a clue what to do. At your age don't be thinking about pleasuring a boy who only has one thing on his mind satisfying himself.

He is offended that i would be so forward More then likely you scared the hell out of him You read the ones that complain about being stuck in the friend zone then be afraid and do everything to stay their. My advise watch who you sleep with many of these boys and also guys love to use and abuse females.

Looked at your other questions fact is boys have sex on their minds fact most of them are afraid of beauty. They stare, flirt but when it comes to business most are a flop. Yes age has everything to do with it.

he's not a good type of guy to state dirty things to you like that especially if you two are just talking..trust me when I was in middle school I went through a hard time respecting myself & talked to many guys that act just like yours is right now & they ARE NOT WORTH IT!! please don't waste your time and self respect..I regret my past everyday. A man on YA answered a question of mine telling me to look for a good friendship with a guy before a relationship & I've come to a conclusion that if a guy isn't capable of having a DECENT friendship with you he's not good for you..so don't even worry about what he thinks of you..