This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HTC Desire C or Blackberry 9320?
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
HTC Desire C or Blackberry 9320?
I have recently bought a HTC Desire C and were told by the man in Phones 4 U that out of the two phones listed above this was the better one, however I bought the Blackberry 9320 as I missed BBM and no one were willing to install KiK, Live profile etc. I don't really like the blackberry but it has bbm and facebook and these are things I keep in contact with people on everyday however I like the HTC I just can't make my mind up

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM

I'd go with the HTC, mainly because it would be running Android. A brilliant OS if you ask me.

Ads

HTC, definitely. The blackberry has amazing features but the HTC is so much easier to navigate and use. You can use Facebook on the HTC but its better to use it on your phones internet instead of downloading the actual app, from personal experience. Also, almost everyone I know has a blackberry, and its just so unoriginal.

Hmmm BBM... Blackberry' greatest weapon... Here's what you can do - keep the HTC and download WhatsApp messenger and convince ur BBM friends to download it too.. That will be a good replacement for BBM...

If I was in ur place I would keep the HTC as blackberry has not much to offer besides BBM..... But still blackberry sucks due to lack of apps.. I would have gone for HTC..

For facebook, desire C can be as good as Blackberry.