This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: HELP WITH REVENGE?
10-01-2012, 03:49 PM
POLL: HELP WITH REVENGE?
So I made this account cause my other one I asked to many questions. So here we go!

Yesterday my sis was looking threw my phone and found a pic of her bf. But thing is she takes my phone, uses it. And I saw her put it there!!! She said "yo, al, send me this" and I didn't delete cause I forgot. Well..
She got mad saying I put it there! and she called her friends and posted on twitter,facebok,Instagram,Tumblr. Etc..

So yea. She told my mom but my mom is all on my side Smile cause she hates my sisters friends and her bf.. Well they made her into drugs, smokes etc..

Emily (my sister) is starting to be cool with me Smile even thou we are a year apart she is 16 I'm 15 we've been good Smile so I am still pissed.! She went to a party few hours ago and she said her friend Ana will drop her off but I know her bf, David will.and she was supposed to be home 20 min ago, at 1:00am. But she texted saying to turn my dads phone off so he doesn't wake up cause she is gunna be coming home late and she tolled me to be awake I said "ok, I think dads sleeping" even thou he isnt to get her in trouble. Is that good revenge? Or is it harsh? or can I do anything? Like I have seen pics on her fb, her smoking shisha, marijuana, crack. Smoking my parents cigars. Also a pick of her in the jacuzie smoking. I can show my mom. I have her fb, twitter etc.. On the laptop witch is next to me. Any revenge?! I wanna get that biotch good!! Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 03:57 PM

No. Revenge is wrong. God doesnt want that.

Ads

Also show the cops so she gets arrested. Ruin the rest of her life >Big Grin all these retards need to learn a lesson. By retard I mean up sister

Please don't.
I did things to my sister all because of revenge for the things she did to me and now I really regret it.
Your Mother will only think less of you for tattling.{Although I don't condone your sis. smoking crack,hash,cigars,cigs. etc.]

I know you are mad at her for the things that she's done to you in the past, and if you think your sister needs help its time that you did something about it. You should show your parents what she has been up to (smoking, drugs, etc.) but you should probably do it out of concern for her health and welfare, not to get back at her; she might not forgive you and it may cause her to lash out against your family's wishes even more so. I would suggest you take this opportunity to be an adult and confide in your parents for your sister's sake and help her get back on the right track. Don't take your sister for granted, even if she is a bit*h to you sometimes. hope this helpsSmile

There's nothing wrong with smoking a little weed from time to time, but at fifteen, there is. She should not be doing any of it.
I would show your parents, they will punish her accordingly, put her on lock down, all of that stuff. In the end, it will even maybe help her out, which is always good.