This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i confront my brother about this?
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Should i confront my brother about this?
Few days back my brother went back to the city where he works. He was here at home with us for a week, and had a good time. Later I found out that he had left his Facebook profile open in one of the fr apps in my IPad. I ignored it for a few days, then I thought I'd play a prank on a few of his friends by messaging them. When I opened it, I saw in one of his messages to his friends my name cropping up. Out of curiosity, I opened it( sorry I know I shouldn't have), and there I saw he wrote so much bullshit about me to his friend!!( a girl). He wrote I feel like slapping my sister, she's good for nothing, and that's why he's not talking to me. I was like wtf?? We didn't even fight before we left, and what nonsense was he spouting?? Plus he exaggerated about my father being in the hospital, and he had to come back to the city again, and how he had to multitask between work and caring for my father. Whereas the truth is he just had a minor throat infection, he wasn't hospitalised, and my brother wasn't even in the city!! Such nonsense!! He was just gaining sympathy!!

I'm thoroughly shocked that he used me as such an excuse, when I didn't even do anything to him. What should I do about this?? I knew he used to lie pretty much since before, but who doesnt?? but this...this is too extreme!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM

i'm pretty sure you could shorten this up -.-

Ads

strangle him whilst he is asleep, justice will be done

Just leave it alone, you'll make things even worse. Now you know how your brother is so watch out.

Yes, you should tell your brother to stop lying and using other people to scapegoat. I'd be really angry if any of my siblings did this.

dont tell him that you came to know through his profile otherwise he wont accepte his fault and confront him why he did this and dont feeling like calling him bro.its ridicules

What he said wasn't right, but your snooping around wasn't right either. I say the score is even. Let it go.

You learned something unpleasant about your brother: let it go at that. He's telling stories to make some sort of impression on the other girl, and he's doing it in a pretty pathetic way; but it's his way.

You have nothing to gain by confronting him with information you shouldn't have.

Talking crap on his flesh and blood was low,and exaggerating your father's illness is even worse. It sounds to me like he's craving sympathy and has no problem with lying to get it. Did he message this to just the one person,or more than one? It sounds to me like he just sent it to this girl. Is he one of those pathetic dudes who's trying to get with a girl by using sympathy? Not only does that make him a scum,but also a loser because that game NEVER works.

What to do? I'd wait until the next time you two are together. I'd get him alone and tell him that 1) You lost some respect for him because he lies,and lies about AWFUL things. 2) Only losers and needy kitten-boys crave excessive sympathy. 3) He hurt you by saying all those terrible things,because you're supposed to be somebody he loves,as is your dad. After you drop this on him,the ball is in his court. Listen to what he says,and take it from there. Good luck.

Dude just leave it . if you had not done any thing wrong then ignore it...but he is your brother one cannot know his personal problems. so when time comes everything will be come in front of you.if you had not done any thing wrong why are you worry about that.