This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I met the sweetest girl last night, we liked each other but I left without asking for her number? Facebook her?
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I met the sweetest girl last night, we liked each other but I left without asking for her number? Facebook her?
So I went to a party at my friend's house and I met this girl there and she was really sweet, we spent the whole night talking and then I was supposed to be going to another party later but she told me to go with her to this other party. I went, it was a gay party, i didn't know and i didn't care she got caught up talking to her friends and I felt a a little uncomfortable so I took off. We didn't exchange numbers, but she's friends with some of my friends on Facebook. Should I add her? Should I wait til I see her again? I really liked her, she was different from your typical preppy college girl which makes up about 90% of the girls at my college. Give me some advice if you could plz.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM

bro if u add her she will think ur desperate, so just wait till u meet her again and dont blow ur chance!!!! no pressure XD

Ads

Add her. Go for it Smile Its not like you're adding a stranger--you already met her.

Add her, there's no harm in doing that. You guys by now know each other and are friends so I really don't see what's wrong with adding.

Rather than frien her which would be a little too forward, why not send her an email through facebook. Say something such as "Hi, I enjoyed chatting with you last night. See how she responds before asking for her number.