This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to set some privacy boundaries on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:39 AM
I need to set some privacy boundaries on facebook?
I can't get it set up where certain people shouldn't see certain things on my facebook, like my boss and certain coworkers. How do I make my wall posts and comments to other people private where they can't see it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM

You can't be selective like that!

Ads

Make sure you don't add your boss or your co-workers to your facebook account. Next, make sure that your account is viewable to only friends. You can do that on settings. Just Go to settings and you can controll who views your account or page. Some people make there page private to to strangers.

Trust me.

Off-course you can. Just go to settings>privacy settings> profile or this link http://www.facebook.com/#/privacy/?view=profile then for every drop down menu select custom and choose who can see and who cant see!! it is that simple

Actually, you CAN make selections like that.

Go into your privacy settings, next to log out.

Click profile.

In the drop down menus, click on them and select customize. In "except these people" type in the name of the person you want to block. Save changes at the bottom.

At the top where it says, "See how a friend sees your profile" you can type in the names you just blocked to view your own profile as if you were them. You should only see what you've allowed them to see.