This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you get more followers on twitter?
11-09-2012, 10:39 AM
how do you get more followers on twitter?
i have 2 followers

ONLY 2
what can i do to get more?

thanks x
thanks guys
follow me @Coley_xo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM

Tell your friends to make twitters and follow you, send direct tweets to people you are following but aren't following you asking them to follow.
Post a link to your twitter on your myspace or facebook so that anyone who wants to can follow you.
There really isn't much else you can do.
Hope I helped(:

Ads

Get some of ur friends to follow you if they have a twitter. You can go to some of your followers and see if u see anyone thats following them that you would like to follow. Put ur twitter on facebook or myspace and that will show ur friends that u have a twitter.You can follow me if you like..@ tweetsweetindia

Ask your friends to make profiles on Twitter.That's really the only way.Twitter is a site where friends can see what your doing.

did u just make one? if so then it might take a while for others to start following u, unless their your immediate friends who have twitter accounts as well. if u want more followers, try following ppl who have the same interests in u or u just like they're tweets. i follow religious profiles, quote pages, funny ppl, and celebrities. twitter isn't just about getting tons and tons of followers, but also following other ppl bcuz it helps get you past the boredom and it's very fun. so just try and b urself, write tweets u think others might find interesting and follow others in order to be followed back. hope this helped. i've had my twitter for over half and year and i'm steadily getting more and more followers as time goes by. Smile good luck!!

http://twitter.com/AllEyezOnMI