This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to show my pic to my facebook friend.but i dont want others to see it.so how can i upload it?
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
I want to show my pic to my facebook friend.but i dont want others to see it.so how can i upload it?
is there any option for privacy so that it can be seen only by him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM

If you'd like for him to be the only one able to view it, you can upload it as an attachment in a personal message to him.

Ads

you would be better off uploading it to a different site like tinypic.com and then sending him the link

You can send a photo through messages. If your on a mobile device or apple product. The image option won't show up so go to the Internet and log on through there instead. It will let you pick the image..

Option 2 upload the image to your wall set the privacy to custom.. Make it only visible to him tell him to check it out..

Text him the photo.. Or email it to his cell it's easy.

Upload it and click Custom, you can see the " make it visible to" just type his/her name below and save changes.

Just upload your photo and click on that photo, here you can see an option Privacy, just set it to Friends. Then your photo will be visible to your friends only.
If you're a cheap mobile users, just visit privacy settings then you'll find an option Limit Your Old Posts, click here and your all photos and wall posts will be only visible to your friends.
I hope my answer can help you. Vote for me.
Have a nice daySmile

Dont Put it on His Facebook Wall Because that you have No Control Over what you Could Do Is You Could Upload it onto your Facebook And Set the Settings so Only That Particular Friend Could See it and Send your Friend That link

Under the photo Privacy Setting go to Customize than Only Show it to Put in Your Friends name and it will Only Be Visible to Him