This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Forgive and Forget?
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Should I Forgive and Forget?
I had a really big crush on this guy, we used to talk All The time, and we havent talked in like a month!!!!!and one night (like, 2 A.M.) near christmas last year (december 23, 2011), he chatted me on Facebook:

Guy: Hi
Me: hi
Guy: whats up
Me: i haven't talked to u in like forever. nothing much, u?
Guy: ikr and nm
Guy: Who do yuhh likr
Guy: *like
Me: no one. y?
Guy: yes u do
Guy: I knoeee u do
Guy: someone told me
Guy: but not (Girl)
Me: u know i do...lol. ok...
Guy: U like (_____ ______)
Me: nope... i don't even like him, because i barely know him, and i bet u five bucks it was (girl), because i just told her that i liked to cover up who i really liked... so ha!
Guy: Who do u really like tell me
Guy: I wont tell her'
Guy: I like u
Me: really...
Guy: yaa
Me: i like u too
Guy: really
Me: ya
Guy: wanna go out?
Me: ya! Smile
Guy: ok Wink
Me: <3
Guy: <3
Me: u know i have liked u for like forever
Guy: same here
Me: really, that's really awesome! haha! lol
Guy: lol
Guy: don't tell anyone were dating ok
Guy: or I am gonna break up with u
Me: ok, y not?
Guy: I feel un unconformable knowing me friends
Me: i don't get that but ok, am i allowed to tell my best friends if they down't tell...?... and what do u mean?
Guy: dont tell anyone
Me: ok
Guy: it must be between u and me
Guy: or WE are gonna break up
Me: ok
Me: i got it! lol
Guy: ok well gtg
Me: ok , bye!
Guy: I <3 you
Me: i <3 u too. umm talk to u tomorrow

The next day, at 10:48 A.M. he broke up with me, accusing me of telling my Best Friend! I was Upset and hystericaly crying for days. About a week later, my best friend called me and sounded very disturbed. i asked wat was going on. The girl mentioned in the chat, had hacked my crush's account, and pretended to be him. Just knowing that maybe he didnt even like me, and my privacy had been violated, i felt more terrible.

It's is october 2012 now. We are all in 7th grade, and my crush moved a few states away. we texted and began a good friendship, but i always still felt awkward, and couldnt tallk to him like before. One morning, he cussed me out for no apperent reason, and had done the same to my friends. i dont know who told him what, but it tore me up inside.

Now that girl who hacked, has developed friendships with all my friends. all my friends understand and are good friends, but still tell me to get over it. she acts as if nothing has happened and SHE even has the nerve to tell me to get over it!!!!!! Im not popular and get teased, and for a few hours last year, i felt special because a popular boy asked ME out, and she made it where i cant trust anyone! and she must have knew what she was getting into because it wasnt one message, it was a convorsation! now we both went to the same halloween parties, and tries to plan sleepovers when im talking to people who CARE about me. Should I forgive her? Does She deserve it? do you think she told him bad things about me? Please give opinions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Never forgive anybody or forget anything. If she would do it once, she'd probably do it again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply