This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i get more people to follow me on twitter?
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM
how can i get more people to follow me on twitter?
i need more followers on twitter......have any ideas????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:49 AM

What are you on twitter for? answer that question and then find people who's there for the same reasons as you (people who share your interest) and follow them, & be sure to ask them to follow back.

Ads

If you're a fan of something then follow a load of their fans, that way you can get loads of followers or just try to be interesting. You could also follow people and 8/10 times they'll follow you back!

Yes, there are plenty of methods of getting followers. Among the best ones is to post relevant stuff, interesting stuff people would follow you for. Stay active and give people a real reason to stick around.

Another good idea is would be to join an twitter exchange website. Following people random is not really productive, meaning very few of them will follow back, this is why I suggest you join a social media exchange website. You can get virtually the same amount of followers as people you follow. Its pretty great.