This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unlikely Couple..Help?
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Unlikely Couple..Help?
There's this boy who goes to my church named Jacob. We first met when our youth group went to a camp over the summer and i talked to him a few times and he taught me how to play pool and he's just a great guy to be around, super funny and sweet. I've liked him since that weekend back in July but I haven't done anything about it.

We go to different schools (I only see him at church and youth group) I'm a sophomore and he's a freshman so I wouldn't expect him to think I like him. We've talked a few times on facebook and I say hey whenever I see him but that's about it. Because we go to different schools I don't know if he likes someone else or if he even wants a relationship right now, I'm usually great with guys that I like but I really have no clue what to do! Any advice? Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM

Next time you see him grab him, get yourselves alone, and then just make out with him...and he will probs kiss you back and then you can invite hime over to hang and then you can get it on...if you know what i mean Wink

Ads

Yeah, if you want to show him you're a $lut like Mariah, follow her advice.

You could start by talking to him. If you don't know if he likes someone else, you should ask him. Maybe not ask about a relationship: try being his friend first and see what developes.

Don't just grab him and kiss him and crap like that. That's just insane and only happens in movies; real relationships are built on communication and learning about each other.

Maintain your communication and friendship and see where it leads. The only way you`ll find out your answers is by getting to know him. If it happens that he is in a relationship or he isn't ready for one yet, you will have at least hopefully gotten to know each other & have become friends. Then when he is ready for a girlfriend or needs a new one, you'll will have already laid the ground work. I suppose you can just come out and ask him but I find that to be too forward. It's always best to get a friendship started first. Good luck. :-)