This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Parents what would you do if your teen daughter? ?
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Parents what would you do if your teen daughter? ?
I live in a really strict, old fashioned household my parents are extremely protective and don't believe in contact with the opposite sex.
for the past Few months my parents think i've been going to a youth group with our church, I haven't been I went to the gym a few times and met a guy there we've been seeing eachother for the past month. Last weekend he invited me to go to his friends party, it was my first time drinking and we were both drunk. Pictures were taken of us kissing and drinking, My brother found them on facebook printed them out and told me to tell my parents everything or he will. I'm 16 year old girl any advice would be appreciated. I don't no how i'm going to tell her
I just wanted an idea of what to expect as a reaction

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM

Try not being such a hoe next time

Ads

You're probably going to get your living S*** mucked...

Kid what were you thinking? Being that stupid! You honestly shouldn't have gotten drunk, kid you're sixteen you shouldn't be doing that s***! I understand wanting to experiment with the opposite sex trust me but what you did was seriously wrong...

I understand that you wanted to experiment but honestly your parents set you rules because they know better. They trusted you to go to Youth Group as a responsible teenager and as a Christian. But, you went behind your parents back to go to a party? Parties can be a good thing if it is around a positive influence but clearly this one wasn't. Instead it was with Alcohol and who knows what else. I was kinda of disappointed when I read this. Your 16 years old and got Drunk for the first time and kissed a guy, and whats even worse, pictures were taken and uploaded on Facebook and have you considered the Cops showing up at the party? If your brother found them anyone else can. I would suggest telling your parents what you did. Say, that you were rebellious and that you regret what you did and ask for forgiveness. They will most likely ground you, and be disappointed. But, that's okay. Your parents have every right to ground you and be disappointed.

Also, I would suggest deleting the pictures off of Facebook, the last thing you want is a bad reputation. And I would suggest you telling your parents before they find out from somebody else.

Well your brother could be a douche, (no offence though)

well i guess you couldnt help it, i mean youve been restricted all you life and the crazy self has just been building up inside of you, then suddenly, it let loose, like a balloon blown to its limit.

Well from your parents, its gonna be pritty bad. It looks like you could be restricted till your off to college by the looks of it, since they strict and old fashioned. There will be yelling, and just plain saddness/ guilt the whole time. i just wish you the best of luck

If possible try to convince your brother not to do this, he should understan this as well

She wouldn't allow to have sex til Married.

Tell your parents you think you are a lesbian and want to experiment and I bet then they will let you see boys.

Kelsey

You need to tell your parents, far better that it comes from you with real repentance than being informed by your brother. Your brother is completely right to give you this choice, he is protecting you.

I don't know what their reaction will be but you can expect to be punished and that would be justifiable. You can also expect them to take steps to ensure this does not happen again and that you learn more modest behaviour.

My daughter did this at a party when she was 15, She was spanked and caned and grounded for several weeks.Grounding means confined to your room, except for school, meals and chores, no TV, hphones, FB etc.

In your case I would give you a spanking (hairbrush or cane, but I don't know what your parents use) and you would be grounded until next year. You would be required to delete your FB account and grounding would further mean school clothes at all times except for chores outfits.

Please be honest with your parents young lady.