This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will someone please explain Twitter to me?
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Will someone please explain Twitter to me?
What are Retweets?
How do I reply?
Optional - What is a good way to get more Followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM

Retweet = Something you found interesting/fun, so you decided to retweet it on your news feed for your followers to see.

Reply by clicking the reply icon? (Mouse over the tweet you want to reply to, icons pop up)

Following someone usually results in a follow back unless they have 10000 followers already. Try to post relative content and use Hashtags #hashtags

Hashtag = Adding # before the word you want to tag puts it in twitter search. Example
Tweet: I like #cookies

People who search cookies will see your tweet.

Ads

Retweets- A tweet by another tweeter in which you decided to share with your followers. It will be exactly what the person said, and that their face and name next to it like a normal tweet. Yet, it will be shared in your timeline.

There is a reply button under the tweet. If you hover over the tweet that you'd like to respond to, it should appear. Beware, everyone can read it.

A good way to get followers is to tweet #TeamFollowBack #TFB, respond to the trending topics, have people promo you etc.

Btw, you should follow me.
@ConflictedLight
Big Grin
Lol

follow me ill follow you !!(:
https://twitter.com/#!/_Keenan22