This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls have more friends than boys on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Why do girls have more friends than boys on facebook?
Thats just something I noticed. Like the average boy has about 200-250 friends on facebook while the average girl has about 300-350 friends on that site. The popular dudes have about 300+ friends on facebook while popular girls have 500+ friends. These are not actual statistics its just something I estimated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

Cause There Hot!!!! But If They Aren't... There Just lucky

Ads

Girls in general are more social, and like the security of having many friends. Also, for the popular kids (both male and female), usually, other people add them because they know who they are, even though they haven't actually met. I'm guessing you're in high school, where this can really still happen. For the girl/boy thing, girls are often in large groups of friends, while guys are in smaller groups. Most people don't talk to most of their friends on facebook on a regular basis anyways, so it doesn't say much.

because guys like us find facebook fucking retarded which is true and have lives other than girls who tend to think facebook is a trend and wear it out like they wear a certain brand of clothes or makeup of some sort.

Girls are friendly and tend to accept anyone's invite, she has more friends and connections and well, if the girl is attractive, expect a lot of guys. they are emotional and open, share blogs and photos often without discretion.

on the other hand, guys are selective on who they share with (esp. if the guy has a GF) and because of the human nature of guys, they seldom invite other guys (rivalry maybe) and never share much about their lives (hence, no blogs or photos) concluding that they never use the site most of the time.

trust me, i have a GF and she has a ton of friends, even those she doesn't know while I have less than a hundred. I keep on "killing" those people she doesn't know from her list because some are starting to act like stalkers.

Because girls upload their hot and sexy pictures on display so boys add them.