This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I contact her?
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
How should I contact her?
I was involved in an organization at college. I went to a retreat of sorts with the group for the weekend about two years ago. It was there that I saw this girl. She was one of the group members best friends. I had always heard about it, but didn't' believe it. Time literally stopped when I saw her. It was surreal.
I was so nervous which is unlike me. I couldn't even talk to her. She is on Facebook, that I know. Its been two years though but she is still on my mind from time to time. I want to contact her so bad, but don't want to be a creep. Should I contact the group member whos friends with her and see what she thinks? I am not good friends with the group member, but we are friends on Facebook (which means nothing lol).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

go watch sinister after that she'll want your D

Ads

talk to her

Contact a few people from the group. You should definatley make the effort to find some way of speaking to her if she's been on your mind for 2 years!!! Is this the type of situation where you could arrange a reunion? I hope this helps and I genuinely hope this works out for you! Good Luck!

Go for it! You never know what it could lead to. This could be the beginning of a great love story! Just message her and say something like "Hi how are you, havent seen you in awhile". Thats a great way to start a casual conversation and depending on her personality and your charm it could be great!

you should ask the group member about her. but first just tell him how much you miss the retreat or whatever and get into talking about that. then, after a while, talk about certain members of the group and ask him if he knows where they are now and stuff, then talk about the girl and ask the same questions about her but say that you found her gorgeous and never got a chance to speak to her. if he asks why you suddenly brought all this up, just say that a week ago you dreamt of the retreat or something. you can even tell the guy your intentions.. i mean, aren't guys there for each other in circumstances like these? ask him for help once you got into talking about the girl. just make sure you do this with good timing and dnt annoy the guy too much. you could, maybe once while talking to him, say "sorry i'm bothering you so much" or something like that, which will make him want to keep talking to you, or else he'll feel bad