This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does he like me or am i making a TIT of myself!?
11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
does he like me or am i making a TIT of myself!?
we're both 17. He was in the popular group at school and was middle class. he is extremely shy! he couldn't even talk to me in person all on facebook after 2years of us being in the same class! he is so different to his friends at school, he has never had a drink, has never had a cigarette & and has never had sex and is a genuine nice guy.

for the first time ever we hung out the other night, he message me to come out, so I snuck out of my house at 11:00pm and hung out for 2 hours, got a quick cuddle from him because we were cold, and he held me tighter than i could hold him, let me link his arm as he walked me back home and I got in at just gone 2! Smile

then he messaged me to say he got home and not to tell anyone we hung out because he doesn't want people knowing his business and then a good night.

whats that ment to mean!? Confused

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

He just messing with ur head ..love u deserve better..

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

hes a kiss n dont tell guy likes to keep his person life personal. just make sure ur the only girl that may a reason for him to want it a secret theres somebody else, or maybe his friends would disapprove or something. only way to know for sure is too ask him