This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did I become friends with every Romney supporter in America while living along the east coast?
11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
How did I become friends with every Romney supporter in America while living along the east coast?
I recently signed into Facebook only to discover every single person I'm connected to, seems upset by the winning of Obama in the 2012 election. Considering I live in Pennsylvania and 99.9% of my friends are along the east coast which those states were predominantly in favor of Obama. Even a friend of mine who claims to support reproductive rights, and gay marriage claims to be upset that Obama got another term. So how did I befriend every single Romney voter in the east coast? Also, do you think Obama voters are being closeted, and claiming to be upset by the win all whiel having voted for him, again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

Lots of fake people just looking for a reason to complain about something. About half of America voted for Obama, so no doubt some of your contacts did, too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply