This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide likes & interest from facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
How to hide likes & interest from facebook timeline?
How do I hide likes and interest and also answers to questions and cover photos from facebook timeline. I have set the privacy settings to friends only in facebook timeline yet, those who aren't my friend can see the likes (pages I liked) and interests of mine and also can see the cover photos and answers to questions. And I don't know how to make private all that. I dont want people to see my likes and interests too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

if you dont want anyone seeing anything you do, then it seems to be pointless to be using a social networking site

but in short, the main privacy setting on the privacy page isnt what you want, you have to set everything up separately now using the audience selectors

http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateTicker.php

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

To Hide Questions And Answers Point Your Cursor On Right Side You On Answer And You Will Se Small Pencil Which Means Edit > CLick On it And Select Hide All App Activity And To Hide Your Recent Activity Go To Your Timeline And In Right There Will Be A Box Tellin Your Recent Activity Edit It Too And Hide It.. Ok So Thats All You Can Also Set Your Interest To Only Me By Update ing Profile Info ANd Make It To Only Me Big Grin