This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get some/more blog followers?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
How can I get some/more blog followers?
I've just set up a blog on blogger.com:
smaointesarah.blogspot.com
And... I want to know how to get some followers or traffic to my blog.
I'm on Twitter too and plan on tweeting each new blog post.

I've looked at a few blogs on Blogger and many don't have a lot of followers - those with up to 200 followers had been blogging for about 5 years. I don't want to wait years to get followers, any ideas?

By the way, I plan on writing about school life, exams etc, maybe some stories and stuff to because I enjoy writing. I also want to do a guest blog (or as many as possible) to increase traffic to my blog or at least to be heard through my guest blog.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

Your doing the right thing. Keep tweeting each new blog spot. Promote your blog on a social net working site. Like: Facebook, Myspace, and tell your friends. Spread the word to friends and family and get them to spread it to. Pretty soon; your blog with be viewed alot.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

I just step to your blog, is not ready yet?

However, Same Goal Same Goal.... Same Goal here.

Regarding the retweets, you need to subscribe to feedburner and activate the auto tweets and tweet will be made automatically everytime you post for convenient. All are free, feedburner is free from Google and work well with Blogger,

One of my Blog is <a href="http://asiaparanormal.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">asiaparanormal.blogspot.com</a>.