This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my guy friend like me or not? PLEASE answer I'll help you?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Does my guy friend like me or not? PLEASE answer I'll help you?
So there's this guy named B. He's sort of my crush.
Positives:
Last week, B's friend said, "I bet you want to have sex with (my name)" and then I said HECK NOOOO.
Last week, (we sit by each other) we were sitting and he sort of squeezed my knee a couple of times and then he smiled at me and then I started laughing Big Grin
A few days ago in class he was looking at the ground but looking up at me when I was with my friends (He has been doing this a lot before and after class)
Yesterday, we had to stay home from school because of Hurricane Sandy and then he asked if everything was good.
His friend asked B (in front of me) if he made the move with me yet.
His friend told me to go masturbate to a pic of B
Today, his friend said I looked like an ogre during the day and B said no that I look like a beautiful princess during the day and he was smiling.
We were doing this partner thing and he was looking over at me and my friend.
My friend and I facetimed him last night and my friend said, 'you're lucky to have (my name)' and he smiled a little bit. Also he was asking my friend weird get-to-know-you questions. And he was also teasing me a little then and when my friend and I sand to him, he said you both are going to Hollywood.
Negative:
But then I texted him a question for school and he said no.... :/
But the thing is that he's friends with a girl and he was touching her ponytail? But so were other guys
When we saw the movie last week, he wasn't as flirty as I thought he would be. I mean we were touching. Like elbow to elbow and sometimes he was like that but sometimes he just sat back in his seat. Oh and I asked the friend that told me he liked me and he said that B likes me but he doesn't want to ruin the friendship.
And he and these other guys just did this girl's makeup (she posted it on facebook) and he said 'don't worry you look amazing'
On Thursday and Friday, he wasn't showing a lot of signs but he was tired. Like he looked at me some like he sort of moved up in line to me and my friends but that's where his friend was too and then he almost sat by me and then moved. Wait... And when we were supposed to go ahead and I wasn't thinking, he pushed me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

Possibly but you need to ask him. He seems to dwell on you a lot like you do on reasking this over and over again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply