This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex denies stalking AND silent about everything else...what does it all mean?
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
My ex denies stalking AND silent about everything else...what does it all mean?
I confronted my ex-girlfriend about her stalking and she denied it...now what?

It had come to my attention that my ex-girl had been checking up on me a lot, like everyday, on Facebook and then last weekend a really creepy incident happened while i was out walking my dog.

I confronted her about it via e-mail told her she needed to stop, and then i blocked her. i also told her about the incident while i was out for a walk and did get the plate number of the car and that we had better not cross paths again. i also told her about the problems in the relationship and what she thought i did not know but did, or pieced it all together: calling my child an "f***ing brat", lying to me, posting a fake online dating profile of my mother, neglecting her pets (serious issues), getting fired from her job, and cheating on me ... all while expecting me to marry her.

i explained to her that a friend of hers asked me weeks ago how she was doing, and that i was concerned to hear that. she has diagnosed emotional problems and is on medication - please don't judge me for this because she lied about the extent of her problems, and she was skipping her therapy sessions.

i explained to her that my life had moved on...new job, new house, new girlfriend ... and i want NOTHING to do with her anymore ...

She wrote back - which I surprised by - and denied checking up on me on Facebook...did not even acknowledge the rest, and wished me "good luck with the new lady" only ...

Any guesses as to what's going on here. She denied the online stalking but not the rest of the stuff - never acknowledged it. And she seems to be only focused on the new GF ...
Borderline Personality Disorder ... maybe a misdiagnosed APD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM

Whatever therapist diagnosed her with "emotional problems" needs to be fired and preferably shot. The girl has serious issues and probably a personality or mood disorder. She's lying, and it could be deliberate or she could be delusional or think she's fully justified somehow.

Or maybe you're paranoid and maybe she isn't checking up on you and maybe she had nothing to do with the car you saw.

Who knows?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply