This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of a guy bullying another guy?
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
What do you think of a guy bullying another guy?
Let's say some dude you thought was your friend was starting crap, talking ***, provoking fights with you. Telling people who your crush is, posting it on facebook without your permission.

Then he's saying he's going to compete with you in a game.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM

i think you dont need to be his friend any more he probly saying that infront of people to act cool and if he feels that way he is not a true friend you should cuss him out back and if he wants to fight you should beat him up and never talk to him again find some new friends

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:54 AM

This guy is not your friend, and he is being very immature. Do confront him, if not, he will continue doing it and he will think he and people in general can step all over you. Simply call and tell him very calm but serious "hey, I want to know why are you posting stuff and saying stuff about me? Have I done something wrong to you for you to talk and say things about me?" Then it's your decision whether or not to keep him as a friend and whether or not to tell him or just simply drift off and cut all communication and friendship with him without telling him. But at least he will know why because you confronted him.