This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i stop Facebook Profile stalker virus?
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Please help me it spamms my facebook profile Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM

you cant

Ads

You need to remove the app from your approved apps. And next time have some more common sense.

just be careful with anything that has link in it...sometimes they ask you to click on the links and they pretend the message is coming from your friend...so don't click any links especially the ones that ask you to give access to your account

Aside from what several respondents posted you should also avoid playing any of the games such as Farmville and Millionaire. They will DL malware and spyware on your computer to monitor your activity then direct the appropriate adverts to your page.

Also if you have hundreds of friends (does anyone really have that many) be careful when receiving messages from them. They or one of their hundreds of friends could have a virus attached to a link.

Best thing to do with Facebook is keep it simple. Those free games come at a cost.

if its writting on other peoples walls change your password right away if its posting messages to your wall click on the X And there should be a Block Button in one of the options click on it and it should block you