This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How am I able to start a conversation with a guy I'm attracted to?
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
How am I able to start a conversation with a guy I'm attracted to?
I have this friend of mine (female).
She is really outgoing and can talk to any guy she wants.
The idea is that today a guy I am attracted to sat with us at lunch. He started talking and I could tell he was staring at me.
Now so you know I'm 14 and I'm shy and I am horrible at eye contact.
He has chatted with me over facebook.
I was really surprised.
From then on...he has always wanted to give me hugs.
I think it's weird since we really don't talk much.
He seems like a player, too.
I do love getting hugs from guys though.
I need advice though?
I get really jealous because my friend gets more attention than I do.
Not to be rude but she is not as attractive.
Maybe guys like her for her attitude.
I hate being an attention getter and being loud.
I hate disappointment, too.
I have the feeling of trying to get a relationship.
Please help.
I feel so confused.
The guy and me have stopped talking over Facebook... ;/

Because I get really jealous

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:55 AM

You need to be confidence talk to him like how you talk to your friends and family

-Never drop signs off first
-Don't be rough and clingy
-Never be too flirty or easily to be flirt with
-If he touches you push it back don't let him touch you that easily or he think your too easily to get
-Figure out what he likes and share the stuff you like with him
-Do stuff together like be there for him
-Give him your number don't ask for his just get to know him and say "lets keep in touch"
-Be brave don't be shy or is too noticeable
Please don't ask a guy out i hope you got control on that ,once a guy knows you like him they will take advantage of you. Please don't ask us we could give you the wrong information,I think you should wait for him to talk to you and use that opportunity to. You don't invite him out don't do anything if he invites you out say yes all the time say yes to everything.

Ads

Talk to him more. Trust me talking to him more than him trying to talk to you makes things a lot more easier. Also just ask something over text or facebook or whatever like "Hey, whatcha doing? I've been thinking about you lately Smile" A girl sent me that text and it went into an hour long conversations full of flirting and now we are dating. That text will send him thinking about things twice.

Ehemm, first off, you need to be more outgoing. Go up to him and be all like "hey, what's up?" right in the middle of the group of friends, then give him a hug. If you're too scared to do that, just ask him what you had for homework the other day, it always works when I'm talking to my crush ^_^ I'm sure you think about him constantly right? You get butterflies and you pretend to talk to him in the shower. That's normal, I do that too. You want him bad right? Well, never give up on the things that make you happy.