This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of Facebook apps? I just joined and im a bit confused.?
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
What is the point of Facebook apps? I just joined and im a bit confused.?
What do you use facebook apps for? and if you get them what ones are the best?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:55 AM

Myspace is slowly losing to Facebook now, but what did myspace create? Apps. Ooooo.. what did Facebook create? Apps after. The owner wants profit of the users and nothing else. Facebook is a bad business practice in my looks.

I don't prefer my profile page spammed with 3000 apps about monkey ball and tom cruise space invaders.....kthx.

Ads

it is jus for fun, we can play games ,compare ourselfs with other peoples answering some questions etc

They'reworth nothing! It's all about making tons of money! that's it! You're the consumer an Facebook overwhelms you with publicity! so you can add or buy what thy have to offer you.

Sick website

Facebook apps allow you to interact with your friends in different ways, adding new features to your profile page. For example, the 'Rocketman' app will allow you to play the Rocketman game on your profile page, show your scores to your friends, and challenge them to beat your score. In addition to games, some apps are more communication based, such as chat rooms, and I think there are apps that allow you to display large videos and photos on your page.

facebook apps are kinda pointless. They are games and things like pass the drinks and you give out a drink to your friends its all fun but in my personal opinion stupid. I don't really use them accept apps for my favorite sport teams and like if someone "sends me a drink" but other than that I dont really add them.
btw facebook had apps before myspace