This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ignore her if I run into her again?
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Should I ignore her if I run into her again?
me and my friend liked each other but she acted all bitchy to me she blocked me on facebook and told me to forget everything between us and move the hell on. I called her names but didn't cuss nor call her the b word but I called a rude and cruel person. we liked eachother before the arguement. I apologized for the name calling and later sent this to her:

Listen, I like you a lot, but only god knows why I haven't find a proper way to show you. Truth is, despite what's gone down between us, still have feelings for you, they just won't go away. We both know I crossed boundaries, and that's why you once blocked me. You had every right to be upset the other day but even though we've said some pretty bad things to each other, im willing to forget about it and focus on what's real. It's up to you but I thought I should tell you this. I know it doesn't undo what was said and done but im sorry and i do regret being so immature and everything xx

On the same day I sent her this to her
hey(her nick name), i sent a message recently i just wanna say never mind it. Anything more than friends, i don't want. Do take care of yourself Wink ;.

She was on holidays and I haven't seen her in 6 months. I saw her 2 week ago, she was on phone but she smiled and waved at me but I looked at her and walked pass her. I sent her a text message and apologized.

I saw her last week wednesday.She smiled at me and almost walked pass me , I was in a hurry to get the bus, so I may have looked conceited coz it was such a quick apology.
I said "hey"
she replied "whats up" with a smile
Me: sorry for the other day k?
She paused for a second and pretended like nothing happened and replied "oh Its no problem"
Me: okay see you.

Its was her birthday Last Friday. She blocked me on facebook but later unblocked me and is yet to add me back. Ive no feelings for her and i didn't want her to get the wrong impression. I sent her a simple "Happy Birthday!!" message on facebook. She didn't say thanks nor reply. Should I ignore her if I run into her again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM

Don't ignore her. Be polite and chat, but I don't think there is anything there anymore.

Ads

Okay:
1. Grow up. Don't get too close to friends because they will let you down and you need to get on with your life to be honest. Get some friends but don't get that close to them and dont make promises or shit.
2. She is at fault as well whatever happened so don't worry too much. She is obviously not really worth all that.
3. Live her alone, don't make yourself pathetic by trying making friends with her. Just let her go and find new, better friends that respect you. She obviously she doesn't

Don't ignore her. Maybe she feels the same way about you. What happened to you too was in the past and its over now. I hope this helpedBig Grin xx

Sorry in the real sense of it she is ignoring you just leave her alone and if possibly one day she comes over and talks to you then just chat if not stop worrying about this she is not
John

No don't ignore, you've apologized and she is nice to right now? Just try to work things out for yourselves first.

u shouldnt really be all caring to her but u should'nt ignore her