This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do to fix this PLEASE help I need to know what she's doing did I make her mad or hate me!!!!!!!!!!!?
10-01-2012, 04:57 PM

From what you've said I don't think you could have done anything to make her mad. A very probable reason for her not replying is her 1 year old son - they can be quite a handful and I expect would have kept her pretty busy. I wouldn't ask her anymore questions for a while, give her a little space - if she likes you she will reply when she's ready. If she doesn't reply within a month then I'd send her a mediocre message such as 'Haven't spoken in ages, how are you?' Make it seem like you are chilled and casual about talking to her or else she might get a bit freaked out. Till then I'm afraid you'll have to play the waiting game.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I don't think she's mad.
She's just offline for awhile, maybe?
Or she has other friends she wants to talk to (considering the fact that she's thousands of miles away from where you are.)

She could also be busy, you never know.

Maybe try slowly getting her friendship.
Seems like you moved a bit fast.

Ads

Well my guess is that since she has a child she is very busy and i am guessing if she has this child she might just have a boyfriend or something. If she does message you back try and tell you just want to be friends but don't say that if she hasn't contacted you. If you just tell her that it might not make things better. These questions you have are normal to everyone who has ever talked to a person on the internet and don't be so worried. Give her space she might just not have access to twitter and facebook either. I have gone months with out internet it almost killed me but i got through it and when i logged back in i had piles of messages and angry friends. back then i didn't even have texting but i am a little older than you. I don't think giving her your number is a bad thing but i would be carefull about how you give it out. be patient she might just message you out of the blue if she deletes you then be worried.