This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do pyschosexual therpaists work with virgins?
11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Do pyschosexual therpaists work with virgins?
I am a 22 year old college student/work in retail. I have never had sexual contact or even kissed a girl. But I believe i have sexual issues that have held me back from having any relationships. I have aways had an inferiority complex in Various forms..but as of recently I have been obsessed (to put it lightly) with the fact that i was circumcised as a baby. I recently came across a lot of anti-circ sites online and am utterly depressed about what I've lost (and yes im considering Restoration...but that doesnt really fix everything...just sugarcoats the problem a little bit). I am particularly upset that i can't ever feel sexually equal to a woman (well..most women in the U.S. anyway) because they are 100% intact and feel all the pleasure and sensation they are supposed to and I will not. That means me incredibly enraged. I haven'tbroughtt this up to anyone except online in facebook groups and other forums. I have a deep hatred and anger towards my parents for having me circumcised and feelhopelesss that i can ever have arelationshipp. I was wondering what kind of therapist I should see..and also if insurance usually covers or gives access to said therapy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM

fuck is this true?

Ads

you can search for therapists online, or go through your insurance company. try http://www.psychologytoday.com for a search for a therapist.

Dude, this sounds really shady here, but if your are being honest, being circumcised is very healthy and increases sexual pleasure by far for you. I don't know where you are from or what you expect, but many women in the US would be disgusted by an uncircumcised male. I'm sure that varies by culture, but if you haven't even had sex yet, how would you know? Wait for therapy after you lose your viginity.