This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 and my bf wants my hole !!!!!?
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm 15 and my bf wants my hole !!!!!?
Okay before you judge I don't care what y'all think !! Okay so hears my story me and my bf have been going out for 2 years and I love him so much <3 but 2 nights ago he tried to get it on but I said stop and he stopped ! But last night he tried to have sex with me again he got me undressed but I couldn't do it Sad so to day he's coming over and I know he will try to do it again will I let him or will I wait ? I'm still a virgin and he's a virgin too ! I have gived him a ******** before so I know what to expect ! But I'm really nervous Sad if you want to add me on Facebook my name is Taylor welch and my profile pic is me with a black and white sweater on xxx thanks Taylor xxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM

I guess It really depends on you, identify want him as much as he wants you then do it, it's pretty fun. If your scared, then you need to really think if YOUR ready. If you love him but not in that way, tell him. If he really loves you back, he won't let that get in the way.

Ads

i'm no judge but is that all he wants from you?are you sure he still be with you after sex?then if he loves you love him so what's the problem?but honey i think it's a little weird tryin to have sex with you every night!

if he didn't love you he wouldn't have stopped and stayed with you Smile

i think you should wait until your married to share that with that special someone most men love to marry virgins and above all if you do it now you could get pregnant

it sounds like you're not ready. tell him that, if you haven't had sex for 2 years and you're still going then he isn't using you, i doubt. so he won't mind waiting Smile

i tried to find you on fb to add you so we can chat about this more, but i can't find you Tongue do you have a link to your profile?

rose x

What's the hurry?
You have been going out 2 years. Why suddenly does it need to happen now.

You only get 1 first time. It is better to do it when you are ready.

Personally I think you should just say no tonight and then have a think about what you want. Preferably you should also talk to your bf about things first (rather than just let things happen).

If you do decide to have sex, educate yourself about contraception.
Get some condoms and learn how to use them properly. If you guys want you could have some 'practice sessions' just learning how to put then on.
It is a good idea to use two forms of contraception together ie condoms plus the pill, to make sure your chances of getting pregnant are very low.

I really don't think you're ready...tell him to wait some more. You need to be COMPLETELY ready before you have sex, or you might have regrets later. I think you should wait until you are at least 16, but besides all that, you have to be ready and I don't think you are.

There's tons of other fun things you can do together, but wait some more before you do anything that could result in pregnancy.

However, if you decide to do it now, just make sure he uses protection and pulls out just as an extra precaution, and that you take things slow so it doesn't hurt too much.

Good luck and take care! xo

:-)